We would all love to be able to clearly articulate what it is we are trying to achieve out of life. A central vision that we are working towards and sets our hearts and minds alight with purpose.
The trouble is that this sense of meaning and direction can prove quite elusive to achieve – especially when we are caught up in the day to day routine of life.
But what if you were to give it a moment of thought right now… what would say your vision is?
What would you like life to look like in 2027?
If you have a vision however, fuzzy – excellent! This gives you a basis to start shaping up the decisions, habits and goals that influence your life.
If not – here are some questions that you can reflect on that will get you started.
- If someone was to give you a magic want right now and you could create anything you desire in your life what would it be?
- Reflecting back on your life what have been the things you have enjoyed or are most proud of? Are these things you want to have more of in the future?
- What do you not want to occur? What would you like to avoid in the future? What does that require?
- Where are the biggest opportunities in your life at the moment? Which of these would you like to take action on?
- Consider your ideal day from start to finish – what would that look like? What do you need to do to make that a reality?
Once you’ve answered these questions reflect on what they tell you about the things that are important to you and what a positive vision for your future looks like.
What would give you the greatest sense of meaning, purpose and satisfaction?
Want to chat about any of the above or something else? Get in touch!